Friday, November 28, 2008

the other side of beauty

Muahahaha this is a very " mou liu " blog dedicated to my good pal Sharon. Sharon is always pretty, always charming and funny at all times. I remember all those days i spent with her when i worked in the office. She makes me laugh all the time, and we both always fight till the end.

I picked one of sharon's most charming picture to post up here as a dedication to her.


so this is sharon. pretty little girl right? very attractive too..

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
but sharon! this is not the end yet. I promised you to post up this picture and i did it. I think ppl would wanna know how sharon reli does look like ... besides her cute reddish chicks.



hahahaha i wont stop laughing looking at her hair pin !!! merry christmas sharon!

No comments:

Post a Comment