Sunday, January 18, 2009

days are numbered...

I still remember few months ago when i was planning for my trip to Australia.. and guess what! Its coming so so soon and .. faster than i could swallow my saliva. Today is already Tuesday, few more days till Chinese New Year.  And on the 6th day of  Chinese New Year, which is next Saturday .. i'll be heading to this new place called "Melbourne". Southern Australia, city that actually sleeps early.. Hahaha. Just Kidding.

So, i'm actually kinda nervous about this trip. Am kinda new to college life, wonder how is it gonna be. So i would truly appreciate if i could get some advice from ma friends. Though i really look forward to it, but sometimes from all the stories i've heard from my friends being in colleges like KDU, Inti, bla bla bla.. its kinda scary. But, hey .. what scares me right?! Muahahahaha. College aint gonna pull me down! I will work my ass through it ! YEEHAAA!!

By the way.. can you feel whats in the air lately? GONG XI GONG XI songs of course. Its Chinese New Year around the corner. Are you guys ready for it? Great food, great friend's and family get-together, fireworks, cookies, desserts, sugar, cholesterol ........ oops shouldn't have mentioned that particularly. 

have fun guys.




No comments:

Post a Comment