Tuesday, March 10, 2009

trip to the winery

March 10th 2009 - Trip to De Bortouli Winery

It was a very eye-opening trip, getting close up to wine making and vineyards around it. Tasting over 20 types of wine produced by the vineyard. It was amazing.. what an experience!! Worth the AUD$25. hahaha.

In picture tagged : Ricardo Callil, Adrian Moh, Jeremy, Alexis, Conan Gomez, Mac-Calyn, Denise Dwyer, Lisa and Steve.

PS: Do comment on my photography skills. Not bad for a samsung camera. Hahha.










3 comments:

  1. wow!! how I wish I am there! Lucky you ..get to visit the winery.
    Luv Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm glad your Mum told me about your blogs this morning. Read them all and really enjoyed them. Yes, life away from home is not easy especially from the people we love!! After 36 years, I still miss Penang/ Balik Pulau/Pantai Acheh terribly. Hope to see you one day in UK and sample your cooking. SYP from Scunthorpe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey SYP!! thank you for your comments. really happy to see you reading my blog. well do come back often. i usually updates it every week. unless i'm loaded with homework and assignments.. hahaha. you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete