Saturday, May 2, 2009

what a dream !!


i just woke up from a dream i will never forget in my life! thats why i'd decided to blog it down so my friends could read it too. I am not sure if many people will believe this, or what i am about to tell ... but please do read it with a open mind and that this places do exists.







i've been to hell..


I remember every single detail of it. I was walking in this really dark alley way and suddenly a man came to me and tell me that he could bring me to a reli nice place. I believed him and walked with him. Then it was this door. It was brownish green, metal. The man opened it and we both went inside. He was speaking in hokkien!

as we walked, it got brighter. And hotter. I could actually feel the heat on my body as if its burning. Then guess what i saw ...

I saw this dude on a really really high table. And there were guards around him, like a court type looking. There was bodies all surrounding the table, bones. It was scary, and he was talking really loudly in some wierd language to another guard, who looks like this.

It was this guy, similar but not blue. He was human colour. They were just speaking really really loud. In some wierd language. This guy then came to pull me with a long long chain and asking me to stand still. That time he was speaking hokkien. He dragged me up a stairs and to the left room. The door opened by itself and i could hear screamings from the other room. It was scary. Then he dragged me into this room where it was all black. It was so black we hardly see where we were going. And i could remember that i was stepping on pebbles. Like those river ones. Came this old man, (looks like human) in one of the old ancient chinese clothing with a big black hat. He talked to me in hokkien, "Follow me, this is not where you should be." Then he holded my hand and walked towards a small door in front with some light. He opened the door, and this is what is saw.

It was this old lady, without the old man standing there while a lot of people lining up for a bowl of something. I assume is the "Mang Po Soup". Where you drink and forget about your present life. He put me into the line and asked me to wait. I remember, it was an old man in front of me and a small kid behind me. The line was so long .. very long. I kept walking, and walking slowly approaching the old lady, and i didn't see any bridge in front, (like what old ppl would say). But i saw pools of reddish water, and smoke from it. And screamings were everywhere.

By the time i reached the stall, i woke up d.

Is really up to you guys to believe this .. But i hope there's someone out there that believes in hell like me. Advice, don't do bad in this life. You might end up down there. It wasn't a nice place to go.. This dream really freaks the hell out of me. My heart is still pumping while bloggin this.

PS: Sorry for the pictures, this is the best i could find.

Have a good day mates.

4 comments:

  1. just drop by to say hi...this is ur old buddy u used to hang out wiv during ur high sch times...the one that walked back wiv u after sch remember lol...

    anyway...best wishes in everything...

    p/s: u r the one guy that wont be in hell LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. iamreallyreallyhungryMay 5, 2009 at 6:57 PM

    There is an old story I heard a long time ago. Its about this priest who always use to pray in the temple, and a thief who use to live next door. Then one day the priest and the thief dies, the priest goes to hell while the thief goes to heaven. Why?
    Well, the priest always use to look at the thief, and say 'look at this thief, he is very bad but look at me, I am so pure and great' while the thief always use to say 'please forgive me stealing,but its the only way I can survive'. Its not your actions that always counts, but your thoughts.

    Never worry about numbers.
    Help one person at a time,
    and always start with
    the person nearest you."
    - Mother Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. reply on first message : i guess you are soowai. hahaha correct me if i am wrong. yea i hope i'm not the one goin to hell... lol

    reply to second message: very meaningful message. i hear you. who are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. iamreallyreallyhungryMay 13, 2009 at 5:02 PM

    i am the hungry short one:))

    ReplyDelete