Friday, August 14, 2009

late day post..

Hi guys.. you guys must be wondering why i didn't update my blog for so long. Well stupidity of blogger.com won't let me upload photos and whenever i tried to upload a blog it says page error. I got kinda frustrated with it at first so stopped trying since it's not working.
So how have you guys been ? I'm sending my regards and prayers to all my family, friends and readers.
So, i'm back in Melbourne! Days has been really cold, it kinda rained a lot lately .. maybe because its going into spring. I'm now back in my old place, and has been enjoying my time here. Of course, concentrating more on my studies and not being distracted by unwanted people and business. Hahaha :) By the way, thank you guys for your concern over my problem. Especially mum n god-dad. You guys has been really supportive and all your advices are being taken. I do think i lead a better life now compared to before. At least all my friends are being really really nice to me.
Hmm.. i'll try my best to upload some photos and sue blogger.com ! hahaha just kidding. You guys have a good weekend and do drop by soon for more photos n updates. But due to crazy piles of assignments, i'm spending my days in front of the computer. Need a new pair of glasses when i get back year end .. my eyes are blowing me off.
See you guys soon ! Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment