Saturday, November 15, 2008

coffee is a necessity ..

Yes. Coffee is my everyday need of energy boost in the morning, as well as a treat for me during the night while watching tv. Though some terms from youngsters that coffee is for old people.. (from my friend MC) , i do enjoy some precious time spent at coffee outlets such as Coffee Bean and Old Town.

so, speaking about "coffee times" i went hang out wif MC and BV dat night at Old Town in New World Park. Well it was my first time there and the atmosphere was not bad at all.. it was better than what i expected. Kick away the air-conditioned Old Town that i use to go in AutoCity. New World Park rocks. But an old advise to all my old folks whom are reading my blog.. coffee is bad for health. Do not drink it too often as it contains high amount of caffein. It will make you coming for more .. sleepless at night .. and worst of all, diabetes. Dammit .. i am definitely cutting my coffee consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment