Thursday, November 13, 2008

early morning..



yawnnn... good morning guys. Well, nice weather today as i'm just sitting at home watchin over Jingles and playin GTA on my xbox. Days seems to be very hard to pass by, like i keep asking myself why am i not working or hanging out with my friends ? Anyway, Baven and Man Chew is on their way to rescue me . So it should be better in the afternoon.

Drinking my old town white coffee while blogging and playing xbox at the same time .. i occupy myself with 3 things at a time. By the way, did i mention mum's radio in the room is really loud??? With all the drilling and knocking sound from the renovation happening somewhere in the building .. this house is never at peace during working hours. My god, there goes the loud bomb sound from the nearby hill. I think there's a factory there bombing up some rocks off the hill. Sorry mother nature. Curse those people who destroys the nice view from my balcony. Is like having a patch on your head that doesn't grow anymore hair. Nasty.

Is my mug cute? Kinda neat huh.. got it from Bangkok, handmade. Bet this is the only one in Penang! Muahahaha. Should have bought another one. Though is kinda expensive, but its worth the money. Microwave prove too..

Well, is almost 11am. Gonna get my shower. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment