Wednesday, February 4, 2009

heat gone...

YES !!!! i finally managed to buy myself a cheap stand fan ($16.90) to ease the "pain" of my room for being super hot even there's air conditioning going on. I couldn't see why the room is so hot even the weather outside aint. stupid..  

today is yet another boring day.. but i knew i shouldn't waste any time here .. so i managed to move around the city .. "again" by myself. I woke up around 11am and made myself breakfast. Its some instant fried rice in a packet that i only need to heat it up in the microwave . And there goes my brunch. cheap & good. I took my shower and headed downtown. 

i walked around with the map, checking out new places that i haven't seen before. I saw "free city round tram" . wow! free ride on the tram to go round the city. I quickly hop on and the tram took me to a few places that were too far for me to walk to. Though the tram i was on didn't go to the famous Docklands .. but it was worth the ride. Melbourne CBD aint that small afterall.. hahaha.

after the ride i went back to BigW to look for the fan. But i was stupid enough to walk up to Harvey Norman first. Looked around for quite some time.. till i asked this girl. "you guys sell those portable fans?" she said "sold out . sorry. you can try BigW downstairs. i heard they got new stock coming in this morning. " i quickly rush downstairs hoping to grab one before its sold out again. while i was rushing thru the counters, i saw one guy holding it. OMG!! no more fan for me this time again..... 

i rushed all the way to the electronics department and woolala!! there's 2 more unit on the shelves. And this time its cheaper than those previous one which are sold out. Those were $29. This one was only $16. Thank god. I knew the new year aint gonna be bad for me. Hahaha. What a great way to start a new year. Having at least some breeze in my room .. finally i get to sleep without sweating thru the night.  

so this is my dinner. Straight from the can. Instant fried rice and canned curry beef with vegetables. Both adding up to be around $4. Cheap right !! better than eating out which will cost you around $10 per meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment