Monday, February 2, 2009

here i am..

it has been 2 days since i arrived at Melbourne. The weather is so hot, worst than malaysia. But at least it cooled down a little today with some rain in the morning. So yesterday was a pretty emotional day as i had to part with my mum n grandma at the airport. Looking at them from far makes me think that .." am i making the right choice to leave them at this age? " I really do miss them so much.. and even cried myself to sleep so many times last night. I couldn't stop thinking how lonely they will be without me running around them especially mum. She's all by herself .. no one to talk to. no one to help her out. no one to make her smile.. i am very sad..

so today was a little better.. i woke up early in the morning and heard rain pouring outside. so i drop back to sleep for another 2 hours n woke up around 11am. Took a shower n went outside walking.. Melbourne city is a little bit similar to New York city .. just less traffic n people. And there are tons of asians n indians walking on the streets .. mostly students i guess. So i went to AusEd office today to pay my room Bond. It was a long walk .. but it was fun. I might enjoy walking more soon... who knows. hahaa.

not much to talk about yet .. haven't did my full exploration on the city . And didn't reli hav time to snap some pictures .. because i was so busy looking for purchase of internet connection. Well finally came to a small chinese minimart and seeked the chinese guy inside for help on prepaid phone line and prepaid internet line. Got myself a USB modem for ($199plus a 2GB card ( FYI, Melbourne prepaid internet goes by the amount of space u're buying to surf the net. and the stupid modem is really expensive. Hoping to sell it of next time before i leave for home)

i guess thats all for now. more will be posted tmr after the orientation. 

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment