Friday, February 6, 2009

my no.1 ^_^

we never talk right, we always fight, we always argue .. but MUM, you're always my 
no.1 ok !!
this lady holding the super cute puppy dog is my mum. her love for dogs is beyond imagination and the effort she took to take care of my dog (casper - not in this picture) was "super". i have my full respects for her.  Mum used to hate dogs, scared of dogs, would run away if a dog gets near her . But now? casper n jingles seemed to like her more than me. sad right? for me.. ahhaa. probably in my house, "dogs are men's best friends" do not exists or maybe should be changed to "dogs are women's best friends". 

mum is a very independent and successful women, being able to take care of the whole family and giving us a comfortable life. mum worked so hard for the past 20 years so that she would make sure that me and grandma is safe and well fed. she did a great job on that. and mum, we are all thankful ok! 

really not much to write about mum, cause i know she wont let me .. low profile right? hehez anyways. i wanna use this opportunity to say thank you mum for all your effort in raising me up to be what i am today. I will not disappoint you and i promise that i will do good in my exams! 

i love you mum! stay pretty always ok! muaxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment